OOP Concepts and C#.net:
Start your hands-on program writing journey. Learn Object-Oriented Programming Concepts with C#.net. Write 100+ programs yourself. Learn programming basics and eliminate the fear of doing the real coding.
- Understand how software programming works.
- Learn architecture of .Net framework. Meet coding language C# and your code editor, Visual Studio.
- Learn basic C# coding syntax, variables, datatypes, operators, data structures (arrays, structures, enums, collections etc.), decision constructs (if..else, switch etc.), loops (for, while etc.), functions and more.
- Learn about Object Oriented Programming concepts like class, object, abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, interfaces, abstract-classes with practical coding examples.
- Learn concepts like exception handling, ADO.net database connectivity, I/O operations and so on.
- Learn code writing best practices and code optimization guidelines. Go through multiple Code Review cycle.
- Duration: 4 weeks. 5 days a week, 3 to 4 hours a day. Fees:
₹3000/-. This module is part of track: C#, ASP.net, SQL Server, Web 2.0 Project Development Training.
- Check out our Ground Rules section to know more about the unique learning methodology followed at Innovex Academy.