Full Cycle Project Development
Develop a Software Project individually or as a team. Includes requirement analysis, technology learning, designing, coding, debugging, testing and deployment. Follows Agile-Scrum approach with professional Project Management guidance.
- Conceptualize project and identify technology stack best suited for developing the solution.
- Learn advanced skills required for the specific project.
- Break project requirements into sub-modules. Do coding, debugging, unit testing steps as part of the development cycle.
- Do testing and bug fixing with external inputs.
- Use industry standard Software Project Management tools, Version Control System (GIT), Email and Instant Messaging platforms.
- Gather Professional Software Development Experience developing one project from requirement gathering to deployment (end-to-end) stages.
- Duration: 6 weeks. 5 days a week, 3 to 4 hours a day. Fees:
₹6000/-. This module is part of track: C#, ASP.net, SQL Server, Web 2.0 Project Development Training.
- Check out our Ground Rules section to know more about the unique learning methodology followed at Innovex Academy.