Full Cycle Project Development
Develop a Software Project as a team. Includes requirement analysis, technology learning, designing, coding, debugging and deployment. Follows Agile-Scrum approach with professional Project Management guidance.
This module is part of track: C#, ASP.net, SQL Server, Web 2.0 Project Development Training.
- Develop a Software Project as a team following Agile-SCRUM Software Development Methodology and Professional Project Management guidance.
- Starts with conceptualization of project ideas (business requirements) and identification technology stack best suited for developing the concept to a real and running software.
- Conceptualization follows Technology Learning for 2 to 6 weeks depending what the team already knows and what more to learn before kick-starting the project. For example, web application development needs web technology skills like ASP.net or PHP and mobile application development needs mobile skills like Android programming. And if the current project concept requires both Web and Android skills, then the team need to learn both skills. So, most of the time in a team, people will learn some common skills and some unique skills and form a balanced team structure to meet the requirement of the project development.
- Software project management tools like Basecamp, Asana or Jira will be used for task planning, estimation, task assignment and other project management requirement. Email and professional IM account like Slack will be used as unified communication tools.
- GIT will be used for Source Code Management and Version Control System. Common shared database and staging environment will be provided same as how it is done in Professional Software Development Processes.
- Project will move through Requirement Analysis, Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Deployment cycle and will give you a full end-to-end Professional Software Development Experience.
- Duration: 8 to 12 weeks. 5 days a week, 2 hours a day. Two to three months of development schedule depending on project size. Fees:
₹6000/-. This module is part of track: C#, ASP.net, SQL Server, Web 2.0 Project Development Training.
- Check out our Ground Rules section to know more about the unique learning methodology followed at Innovex Academy.