Database & SQL Fundamentals
MS SQL Server/ MySQL:
Understand Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) concepts. Do 10 practical, scenario-based DB designing and extensive SQL writing assignment using MS SQL Server or MySQL.
- Learn importance of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) in Software Development.
- Learn building blocks of Relational DB – tables, rows (entities), attributes, relationships, types of keys and constraints with practical examples.
- Learn SQL writing for four basic CRUD operations – Create (Insert), Read (Select), Update and Delete.
- Learn relationship between tables using foreign key mappings and concepts related to normalization.
- Learn advanced query writing joining multiple tables, use of functions, filter and sorting clauses like group by, order by and more.
- Create Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes and other complex database objects.
- Learn advanced admin tasks like DB creation, user privileges management, backup and restore operation.
- Do 10 practical scenario based practical DB Designing assignments.
- Learn query writing best practices and advanced concepts related to query optimization.
- Learn how to do database operations from a webpage (ASP.net/ PHP) for all CRUD operations.
- Duration: 4 weeks. 5 days a week, 2 hours a day. Total 40 hours of focused learning. Fees:
₹3000/-. This module is part of track: C#, ASP.net, SQL Server, Web 2.0 Project Development Training.
- Check out our Ground Rules to learn more about the unique learning methodology followed at Innovex Academy.